All incoming Freshmen should provide a baseline physical for school registration regardless of whether a sport will be played or not. Athletes should schedule physicals for sports participation now. It will be valid for two years for OSAA sports. Please use the new Physical Examination Form 2017 OSAA here (2010 form will be accepted through May 1, 2018 only).
Please turn completed physicals into the Main Office, Monday-Thursday 8-3pm (closed Fridays). A list of providers is attached here, along with the
Requirements for Athletic Eligibility All participants must clear eligibility prior to tryouts. This includes:
- Providing the Athletic Department (Room 100) with a printed copy of your current 2-year physical
- Completing all documentation on the new online 2017-18 sports registration link – coming soon on lsprep.org.
- Grade checks are performed every 6 weeks. For specific information on academic eligibility, please refer to the Parent/Student-Athlete Handbook 2017-18, page 3.
Fall Sports Eligibility Deadline* is THURSDAY, August 10 Athletic Registration MUST be completed by Thursday 12pm noon. You must register online: New 2017-18 sports registration link COMING SOON on lsprep.org.
Follow the Falcons:
All sports team pages & coach contacts on VNN: http://lasalleprepathletics.org/
Big Teams Schedules and Alerts: http://lasallecatholiccollegepreparatory.bigteams.com/main/calendar
Please sign up for the Game Alerts on Big Teams/ScheduleStar.com
Sign up for game alerts for real time schedule/location/transportation changes (especially important for Spring Sports due to inclement weather changes).
Select ALERT icon just below the school name. Login or Create New Account. Add your school and teams. Click here for directions.
Important Athletic Dates 2017-18
- June 22 Semester 2 grades published and used for Fall Eligibility (passing 5/7 classes, 1.8 GPA)
- August 10 Fall Sports Eligibility Deadline* – Athletic Registration required by Thursday 12pm noon. Must register online: New 2017-18 sports registration link coming soon on lsprep.org.
- August 14 Fall Tryouts and Practices Begin
- August 23 Booster Club Red & Blue BBQ & Fall Sports Teams Preview – 5 PM, Free
- August 31 Fall Competitions Begin (Jamborees begin August 24)
- November 9 WINTER Sports Eligibility Deadline*– 2017-18 sports registration required by Thursday, 12pm noon (Office Closed Nov 10 Veterans Day)
- February 23 SPRING Sports Eligibility Deadline* – 2017-18 sports registration required by Friday, 12pm noon
*Registration remains open past deadline, however late registrations are subject to 24-hr processing. Notes are not given for individual clearance.