About La Salle Prep Athletics
The Interscholastic Athletic Program at La Salle Catholic College Preparatory is an integral part of the school’s mission of educating the whole student. Interscholastic sports complement the school’s basic physical education program. The mission of the athletic department is to educate student-athletes about the values associated with athletic competition and to help them reach their athletic potential. Student-athletes will represent the qualities of a Lasallian school to the community, while growing into men and women of excellent character.
All La Salle athletes strive to exemplify these five characteristics: integrity, respect, responsibility, servant leadership and sportsmanship.
- INTEGRITY – A person of integrity does the right thing, especially when it is difficult
- RESPECT – Respectful people treat others the way they want to be treated
- RESPONSIBILITY – A responsible person will take on challenges and give great effort
- SERVANT LEADERSHIP – Servant leaders understand and demonstrate a team-first attitude
- SPORTSMANSHIP – A sportsman plays by the rules, maintains poise and does what is best for the team
Athletic Director: Glenn Elliott
11999 SE FULLER RD
PORTLAND, OR 97222
Phone: (503) 353-1415